SC - SPICES

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Wed Sep 1 05:31:14 PDT 1999

Tollhase1 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/31/99 10:49:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> << of a dozen White
>  Castle Cheeseburgers? >>
>
> Run away, Throw this man off the list.  White Castle=Gas attacks of the
> worst.  I have witness entire office cleared by one gentle that ate a 12
> white castle burgers

The frightening thing is that people _do_ eat twelve of them. I mean,
people that do that sort of thing. I wasn't advocating doing so, just
expressing my opinion that Chivas Regal was comparable. They have in
common about 10% viably met standards of identity: real whisky in the
case of Chivas, beef in the case of the infamous Belly Bombers. As for
the remaining 90%, in both cases, you'd rather not know.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com