SC - Recipe databases

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 2 07:11:13 PDT 1999

Thank you Master!  That sounds like a good idea too!  But will table salt
from the cheap box of salt (nothing fancy) dull the blads any faster than
hard, crusty bread?
Phillipa

<<
 It should work, but I'd be concerned about dulling the blades of my
 grinder with salt. You might try a couple of crackers. Le Menagier
 recommends bread be ground _after_ the spices when you're using bread to
 thicken a sauce or something, because the bread ground in the mortar
 will absorb the spices and eliminate waste.

 Adamantius >>