SC - Russian Black Bread

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 19:22:44 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/9/99 12:14:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net writes:

<< While looking for facts for the statement below, LrdRas, please furnish a
few for
 yours about Pelicans. >>

Since my post was semiserious and meant to bring on a giggle or two, I don't
feel the need to present further facts. I stated that it was my experience so
you already have the source of my facts. I have never personally known a
Pelican who has received their peerage for cooking or any other art. Although
I am aware that there are kingdoms who do view it as a 'service,' mine,
thankfully does not but rather views it as an art and science. There is even
a kingdom that gives their cooking Laurels their peerage in 'Housewifery' of
all things. I think this is a situation of differing cultures in kingdoms.
Thank Goddess, i live in the one i do. :-)

Ras