SC - Laurel vs Pelican for cooking

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Sep 10 08:46:53 PDT 1999

thanks Ras!
I dont know about how to prepare Pelican flesh, as there arent many recipes
in the medieval corpus, see...:)

and as for it mellowing, well, as a double peer, doesnt that augment rather
than ameliorate?

Thanks again for everyone kind wishes. I'm sure eventually I'll get used to
it...right?

- --Anne-Marie, "now you're a maitresse AND a box spring!". These Laurels are
odd folks...