SC - Re:Cheese recipies.

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 16:24:40 PDT 1999

Adamantius wrote:

>The same point, in a way, from another perspective. It's perfectly
>possible, in theory, to be a cooking laurel without ever having cooked a
>feast for an SCA event.

Or in reality.  I received my Laurel for cooking research and period confections.  I have never
cooked an SCA feast and would not care to try.  While I can cook for a family (well, I _used_ to)
it is not the same as cooking on a large scale.  That is a completely different talent
and one that I do not possess.  I admire those who can cook for hundreds.  My talent lies
more in _scheduling_ hundreds of classes.  (We had 813 items on the daily schedule this
Pennsic!  A new record!)

Alys Katharine