SC - Re: Laurel vs Pelican for Cooking

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 16:27:22 PDT 1999

I take it this is not a full feast but a lunch or the like?  Perhaps some
pirozhki?  Shchi and smetana (cabbage soup and sour cream) would go well
with the goose and a big pot would be nice (and easy to do) for the
populace.  :)

>On a note ACTUALLY on topic, I have settled on the menu for the Russian
>Embassy  at Elfsea Defender the weekend of the 25th.
<snip>

Yana (Ilyana Barsova)  jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu
         http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
"Shchi da kasha, pischa nasha"
       -- Cabbage soup and kasha are our native food