SC - Laurels, Pelicans, etc.

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:24:16 PDT 1999

> >Now there's a threat I'll respect.

>My rolling pin is a rolling pin of _authority_.... :>.  I keep one next to
>my bed for bopping burglars and herald-hunters.

Getting hit by a rock is getting hit by a rock.  But as I see you're one of
the rare southern hemisphere breed of herald and perhaps there is hope for
the species if they differ from the northern species in significant ways...

>No, but bribery and barter are...  If you trap an apparent Herald who >then
>promises to cook quantities of food for you rather than >providing the main
>course bodily, you still end up fed...

Now there is an alternative that is definitley a good thing...

>yours in the search for alternative solutions,

I'm always up for new ways of doing things.

Cadoc MacDairi
(you keep quiet Mari)