SC - Ham

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 23 19:23:57 PDT 1999

>here's a challenge:  reindeer ham
>
>can it be gotten in the U.S.?  At what price?
>
>Bonne

My local health food store (actually large multi-state chain - Whole Foods)
sells buffalo and ostrich meat, although i don't believe i've seen any
reindeer ham...

Next time i stop in, i'll let you know. I rarely eat meat, so i just notice
vaguely what's in the case on passing.

They have a web site:
http://www.WholeFoods.com
but they don't sell fresh produce or meat, only dried or canned/bottled
goods, and personal care products.

Anahita