SC - Icelandic Penis Museum.

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Sep 24 11:13:48 PDT 1999

ham.  MOST
>of the time when you ask for a ham sandwich, what you get is processed pig
>meat, not necessarily ham.

Hey, ya gotta love the pig and pig by-products we eat we call sandwich ham.
The good stuff is usually boiled and pressed real ham that's maybe smoked.
On the other hand, you can get it out of a can with a key and scrape the
gook off of it...(not gonna mention the S* word here, or the Vikings will
sing....)

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

"I am the wyrm that hides
the universal secret of all time
Destruction of the empty spaces
is my one and only crime"