SC - butter

Matilda Prevost-Hart matti at globalbiz.net
Sun Sep 26 19:09:52 PDT 1999

Thank you VERY much, Valoise, for forwarding this report! It seems that
the newly found recipes are from the second century B.C. or so, and are
thus _the oldest food recipes found in the country_. I hope that_ they
will be published soon. -- For those travelling in Europe, there is an
exhibition on Chinese food and culinary practice in Rottenburg am
Neckar. (Not seen yet, still on my agenda.)

I long wanted to ask you all, if anybody knows of _extant_ recipes that
are older than 1700 B.C., the date of some Mesopotamian recipes
published recently.

Thanks again,
Thomas