SC - A Bid for Consultation

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Sep 26 19:33:41 PDT 1999

Would any gentles who (a) have been feastocrats [my guess: alla youse!] and
(b) are willing to review some notes and assumptions re: quantities for the
next Roaring Wastes' Dancer's Revolt feast? If so, please communicate with
me offlist...

I want to check my ideas with some people who have more experience with
quantity cooking/amount determination than I do! I've done it, but not often
enough to feel really confident.

OTOH, if nobody replies, I'll do what I wanna anyway -- I think that's the
"crat" part of the feastocrat gig!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mathilde du Neige