SC - Sanitary conerns

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 14:10:43 PDT 1999

I have been reading about everyone's local or family funeral feasts with
some interest.  Does anyone have any sources for the actual "funeral feast"
being prepared in medieval times?  I know I have read about earlier time
periods (greek, roman, egyptian) but wondered if someone could point me to a
good source for reading.  I find funeral customs an interesting part of
society.

(if its family we just get together and party. food, beer, pictures, home
movies granpa shot with that old 8mm.)

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Fama nihil est celerius.
(Nothing is swifter than rumor.)