SC - scadianisms

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 2 23:03:31 PDT 1999

Huette (female :-) ) commented:
> Actually, it is more than a West Kingdom thing.  Caid
> also calls its list ropes "eric".  But then we used to
> be part of the West a long time ago.

Thanks. I may even have it filed that way. That is one of the problems
in deciding where to file bits and pieces of SCA history. Do they belong
with the "mother" kingdom or one or more of it's offspring. I was
uncertain where I filed it, and didn't have to time to go look right
then, so that was why I mentioned both my general SCA history files as
well as the one for the West Kingdom.

If anyone reads any of these files and thinks I have something wrong
or missing feel free to send me an email message. Given permission,
I might decide to use it. If not, I'd be interested in hearing SCA
history, anyway.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: