SC - Culinarily Bi-Lingual

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 23:00:46 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/03/1999 1:02:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<<
 Talk about making me laugh over my oatmeal!  (Actually, late night
 snack)My culinary French is mostly all I remember from 4+ years of French
 classes, and that has come from working around French food, anyway.
 Christianna >>
    I'm in a similar position, although I never really studied any foreign
languages at all. But almost all of the non-English words I can read have to
do with cooking! ;-)

            Ldy Diana