SC - Margali butchers Rudolph the red nose reindeer

Håkan Hedrén h940114 at stud.kol.su.se
Wed Sep 22 05:46:34 PDT 1999

I was under the impression that the 'ham' part just specified the anatomic detail.
I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Sweden I think the most common
form of raindeer is smoked (not sure if it's soaked in brine first), but I'm a city
dweller and don't live way up north in raindeer country.

Angus.