SC - Margali in the food supply company

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Thu Sep 23 14:46:41 PDT 1999

Bonne,

>here's a challenge:  reindeer ham
>
>can it be gotten in the U.S.?  At what price?

I did some calling around to the game processing businesses in the area and
found only one in Anchorage that might have what you need:

Indian Valley Meats 907-653-7511 or 7512

When I called them all they had on hand was stew meat and chops but they do get
larger cuts like rounds and roasts on occasion. They will also ship.

I'd suggest surfing the Net for "game meats" or "game processing" and "alaska"
and you might find some other sources.

Hope this helps,

Kerri
Cedrin Etainnighean, OL