SC - Re: rabbit tips

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 09:12:48 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/31/00 12:22:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<<  Or
 did you mean "full of" as in, "the stuffing contains..."? >>

Yes, I meant the stuffing has garlic in it.

<>

Yepper

<<The only references to garlic in the index in my edition of F&R
are as ingredients in sala cattabia and in a faux salt fish recipe>>

Thas right. I apologize if it was misleading, cause I started with the
moretaria recipe.

<<No moretum or moretaria recipe in Cato, BTW. After an exasperating time
with Dalby's index, I just scanned the whole text. Not Dalby's fault, of
course, if it simply isn't there...  Perhaps you're thinking of Columella?>>

That's it, it is Columella. Thank you. I wasn't checking for it at the time.
Sorry you had an exasperating time reading something that didn't have the
reference in it. I'll try to be more careful next time. :)

Hauviette