SC - au Gratin

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 05:14:11 PDT 2000

- ------------APFM26195800

"Bananas in Pajamas" is a children's television show - about 5 - 10 min episodes.  The characters are 2 bananas and 3 teddy bears (all people in outfits).  This programme is a spin-off from a favourite children's song - often played on "Play School"

"Bananas in Pajamas are coming down the stairs.
 Bananas in Pajamas are chasing teddy bears.
 'Cause on Tuesdays they all try to
 catch them unawares!"

Gwynydd of Culloden

- ------------APFM26195800--