SC - Green soup

Mon Apr 3 06:30:07 PDT 2000

owner-sca-Lee-Gwen Booth writes:

<< Sugar - the definitive word (?) >>

Hey everyone, this looks like it would be good in the Florilegium. What do
others think? I do note that the confectioner's sugar doesnt' include the
cornstarch though. Please post your opinions so the Lady can maybe post the
entire list of info.

I am always trying to remember all the various sugar types and their
constitutions, and have yet bought a book on sugar alone.

Hauviette