SC - How do you know a dish was well liked or hated?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Apr 4 15:07:01 PDT 2000

HOt pink and lime green can be gotten on linen with period mordants and
dyestuffs, at one time I even had a bok of sample swatches that I got
from Katherine de Steele when she and the rest of the herbalists
[without me ;-(] had a dying session.
amrgali
and that color combination were perportedly a favorite spanish
combination for the garments under all that festive black on black
clothing worn in the court...

Here again - um, is electric pink camoflage an attempt? I know you can
get
some amazingly bright colours when you try, but electric pink is an acid
set
colour.