SC - Alternate words for Feastcrat

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 16:33:15 PDT 2000

>I find them more radish like than turnip like.
>peppery, crisp when raw. great pickled....
>
>mmmm.....kohlrabi.......
>
>--Anne-Marie

To me this is one of the biggest coincidences in history.  My hasband
showed me some of this vegetable yesterday in a book.  It's one of the
odder looking vegetables I have every seen.  Like alien landscape stuff.
Apparently it tastes nice though

I don't know what it tastes like but heres what the gardening book has

Both the swollen, turnip like stem and the leaves are edible and are often
cooked together.
It's best serves fresh, but keeps up to two weeks in the refridgerator.

The rest is all growing the stuff related.  I'l only post that if people
ask since it's not really on topic.
- -Katerine
- -Katerine