SC - 2 REC for -Passover Eggs & chicken

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Apr 4 19:41:01 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/4/2000 12:47:04 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
RichSCA at aol.com writes:

<< s in hollowed out
 turnips".  Now, although this is one of your favorite dishes, how do you
know
 whether or not the populace liked it?  AND whether or not it would be
 welcomed at another event?  (To me: if it is not welcomed/not eaten it is a
 waste of the group's money).  >>

For me, this is perhaps easier than for the feast cooks.  I cook for a small
household (only 20-25 adults).  AND I sit down with them and eat while they
eat, in the same feast hall and at the same table.  I can see for myself
which dishes are eaten and which ones are pushed back under the lettuce.
(like my recent attempt at Pottage of Meat).

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)