SC - Armored turnips

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 16:12:23 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/5/00 6:43:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cjvt at hotmail.com
writes:

> Huzzah UlfR for bringing up the topic of spices.  I have a little box which
>  will hold about 10 bags of spices, once I make the bags.  I have a
separate
>  box for saffron, one for salt and one for sugar.  Any ideas what would be
>  preferred by others on the list to put in the bigger box?
If you are not limiting it to spices, but may also include herbs, might I
suggest the following (though those in the know will have to check to make
sure they are period for me):
Rosemary
Chervil
Thyme
Tarragon
Cardamon
Mace (or nutmeg)
Coriander
Fennel Seed
anise
candied angelica

Just a few suggestions.  I hope they help.  BTW this is a great idea, and
would help me out tremendously.  Would you mind if I took your lead, and made
one for myself (I'll give credit where it is due, naturally)

Balthazar of Blackmoor
Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.