SC - booths/feasts

Diana Haven dhaven at rickardlist.com
Thu Apr 6 14:06:59 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list.

If this subject has been covered before, my apologies.  I would like to have
a discussion on the best ways to plan/administrate a feast.  What are the
requirements for the physical plant?  Who chooses the menu, sets the ticket
price, etc?  How do the different groups handle the financials? (Cash
Advance, reimbursement, donation...)  How is the individual kitchen set up?
Is the kitchen open or closed?  Who handles the reservations, if there are
any?

I am looking to make a handout for my cooks guild with handy information on
how to set the feast up.  We have all discovered we can cook, now to the real
work.

Aldyth