SC - Confectionery manual

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Thu Apr 6 22:21:43 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 6 Apr 00,, that Bethany Public Library wrote:

> <<All together now with Barney: "I learned all about it at the LI-BRA-RY".
> Inter Library Loan is FREE!>>
>
> Cheers
>
> Aoife

Not always, especially if it's a photocopy, rather than borrowing a book.
I just had to pay $6 for 38 pages.  But it was an obscure item -- an
article from a 1947 Spanish academic journal, and it came all the way
from Louisiana, and it made me *very* happy, so I wrote the check with
a smile.  However, I have had many obscure out-of-state book loans
which cost me nothing.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann