SC - Open/Closed Kitchens

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:06:46 PDT 2000

> Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 21:10:59 -0700
> From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>
> Subject: Re: SC - [Fwd: [Shire X] Those burger king pictures]
>
> "Alderton, Philippa" wrote:
> >
> > So, now we know where Trimaris eats.....
> >
> > Phlip
>
> Not quite- this was in the East, near Carolingia.
>
> I actually thought it was kinda cool.
>
> 'Lainie

Barony Beyond the Mountain, I believe. Lady Elysant would know, though.
The results are not yet in on the question of whether Carolingia is the
center of the known world... waittaminnit. I live in Ostgardr. I _know_
what the center of the known world is...

Adamantius, whose local group _was_ the Eastrealm when we adopted some
orphans from the North of us
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com