SC - Re: Open/Closed Kitchens-Rewards

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 15:10:31 PDT 2000

I will be leaving for China this week.  I will be visiting Hong Kong,
Nanning and Guangzho - all southern cities.

Does anyone have any recommendations or tips on where to looks for
cookbooks which would reflect our SCA timeperiod as related to China?
Titles and authors of books would be a good start.  Any recommendation
on specific museums which are a must see?

Please respond both to the list and privately.   I get the digest
version - and am currently 4 days behind. I would like to read what you
are recommending before I go. :-)

Also, I need unsubscribe and resubscribe info so that my mailbox does
not overflow while I am gone.

Thank you very much in advance for any info.

Kateryn de Develyn
Dhense at ifmc.org    or    nickiandme at worldnet.att.net