SC - Apples for Cider

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Apr 14 22:56:33 PDT 2000

> , but the eel soup was a bit of a surprise...I'm sure it was quite good,
> > though I'm not overly fond of eel.
>
> recipe please:)

I'm not sure if I have a eel recipe or not, but if you were just looking
for some eel recipes in general, you may want to look at this file in
the FOOD section of my Florilegium:
eels-msg          (22K) 12/15/99    Eel dishes. Getting and cleaning eels.

Someday I'm going to look up a source here in town and try some eel
recipes. Apparently common enough in medieval times to often be raised
in ponds on manors, like we now raise catfish, it seems to have fallen
quite out of favor today.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net