SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Apr 16 20:06:49 PDT 2000

I'm finally getting caught up on _all_ of my mail <g>, so this response may seem
a little old.
When I was in Seattle (Madrone?) two years ago, I found a marvelous little spice
place just across the street from the Pike Street Market.  IIRC, it specialized
in a lot of Near/Middle Eastern spices, curries, etc.  I was actually able to
buy zatar there.  Haven't tried it yet....hmmm, have some mundane recipes
incorporating it (gods bless the Frugal Gourmet), but nothing from SCA period.
Is there anything?
- --Maire