SC - recipe for za'tar

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 16 20:00:57 PDT 2000

Olaf skrev:

>The question is not so much of a period meatless feast as how to do a
compleetly Vegan feast for an event that would not get complaints from one
type of Vegan or another.<

I hope this is a theoretical feast, or at least well advertised, because
while I eat a LOT of vegetables, I'm aware of my nature as an omnivore, eat
all sorts of meat, and would feel taken advantage of if paying for and fed a
veggie feast without warning.

Phlip, who is still cringing at the wedding reception to which she was
invited, which she HAD to attend, and which turned out to be both dry and
vegan vegetarian, without warning....

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous