SC - Plastic Ware

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Apr 17 09:44:37 PDT 2000

    The Japanese have grown considerably since WWII. Whether this is due to
the increased protein and fats in their diet from American influence, or the
lingering effects of Hiroshima & Nagasaki (let me introduce our new CEO,
Godzilla-san . . .), I dunno. I've noticed that second generation Latinos
tend to be much larger than their parents, too. Women seem to increasing in
mass as well (no catty comments, please) as their height increases. For
instance, my late wife was 5'10", and my current girlfriend is 6'5". And she
wants to fence too . . . heee, hee! (I'm a lefty, she's a righty, and in
melees, we're going to be lethal . . .)

    Sieggy, who always wanted a woman he could look up to

PS - Turkish/Sicilian?!?!? Oh, my GOD, don't EVER piss her off! Her
relatives will raise you from the dead just to get you again!