SC - Scrapple-Recipe-OOP

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Mon Apr 17 18:15:14 PDT 2000

Having a rather technical background, I like to point out to the more
obnoxious of this type that to get passed by the FDA as anything ranging
from lip balm to hairspray and bodysoap to conditioner and toothpasste
to herbal suppositories, they have to have a formula based on the
goodies in the ingredients list of our approved formulary. Of course, I
also get sadistic pleasure at also pointing out that all of the stuff in
the formulary was both animal and human tested in the 20s, 30s, 40, 50s
and 60s...so no matter what they do, it has all been animal tested
UNLESS the main ingredient was introduces after the 70s!
margali
unrepentant carnivor- I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain
to graze!

If they have an ethical / moral problem with eating animal products or