SC - Lamb recipe and vegetable stew recipe request

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 17 19:16:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/17/00 7:59:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

<< Inter-Kingdom anthropology alert!  In some areas, such as my region of
 the East Kingdom, >>

Intra-kingdom alert. :-)

The shires of Abhainn Ciach Ghlas, Silver Ryll, Endless Hills, Nithgard and
the Barony of Blackstone almost never have day events but rather almost
always have weekend camping events. Although some of the shires and the
barony are now Aethelmearc, they were all until recently East Kingdom. I have
personally been to 2 day events in 17 years. I don't envision going to
another one in the next 17 years. :-)

Ras