SC - Lighting for cooking and camp

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Apr 17 23:20:45 PDT 2000

Lady Brighid commented:
> Inter-Kingdom anthropology alert!  In some areas, such as my region of
> the East Kingdom, camping events are rare, and daylong events at a
> rented hall are the standard.  I camp (at most) twice a year, with
> modern camping gear, and most of my barony does the same.

Yes, as compared to Ansteorra or at least central Ansteorra where almost
all events are camping events and most of the indoor events are in
December, January and February. Although, perhaps as the populace gets
older, we are seeing more events held in air-conditioned halls in the
summer time. And where having fighter practices inside is extremely
rare.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net