SC - quick important note

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 18 06:40:36 PDT 2000

We do our best to try to serve the feast when it's supposed to be served (kitchen
disasters notwithstanding).  However, it often is out of the hands of the cooks.
This past weekend, we were ready to go at 6:35, 5 minutes after our scheduled start
time, but the feast was close to a half hour late because the Royals decided to do
a White Scarf ceremony at 6:30!...and without letting us know in advance.  It meant
that one of my dishes went out cold, and was therefore not quite as good.  I wish
that there were some way to get around this, but, in this world where the Crowns
control things, I have yet to find one.

Kiri