SC - An Elderly Cookbook.- An Adventure in Recent History ;-)->"Southern...

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Tue Apr 18 14:00:46 PDT 2000

I did that when I first joined the list!  And got an email from someone
whose heart was very much in the right place worrying that I knew not what I
did.  I actually thought that people knew I am gay - I talk about my lovely
Lady so much, even on the List.

Your point, however, is well made.  As a fat gay woman, I understand
entirely what you mean.

Gwynydd of Culloden (who had intended this message only for the sender
originally, but has rethought that and now here it is for all to read)