SC - Favorite Egg Recipe

catwho@bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 18 17:07:28 PDT 2000

Can't answer all of your questions, but I served a wonderful, VERY simple egg
dish at my event this past weekend...Sodde Egges (Eggs in a Mustard Sauce).  And,
as I know someone will ask, here is the recipe:

4 eggs
1 oz. Butter
1 tsp. prepared mustard
1 tsp. vinegar (I used white wine)
pinch of salt
pepper to taste

Boil eggs for 5 minutes.  Meanwhile, lightly brown the butter in a saucepan and
allow it to cool a little before quickly stirring in the remaining ingredients.
Peel the eggs, quarter them and arrange them on a warm dish.  Reheat the sauce
and pour it over the eggs immediately before serving.

Kiri