SC - quick important note

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 19 17:08:50 PDT 2000

    Just remember that a pressure cooker is also a steam bomb. I worked at a
BBQ place that did beans in a 20 gallon pressure cooker, and one day, a
mexican worker decided that the relief valve wasn't fast enough, so he set
it in a sink of cold water. The resulting explosion killed him (thank god,
and I'm not kidding), and took out the back third of the prep area. Pressure
cookers are great, just remember the key word is 'pressure!'.

    Sieggy