SC - Carrots and Turnips-Period?

WyteRayven@aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 17:09:56 PDT 2000

- --- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> Only if it's served with -uh- sole, or tongue.  Hmm,
> what could you lace the
> sauce with?
> --Maire (beating a path to the rock since she hasn't
> been around long enough  to
> merit asylum! ;-p)

The Asylum of St. Ignacia is open to all who need
comfort and protection, for whatever reasons, be they
oldtimers or newcomers.  We have all the amenities
that anyone would want.  Large, well-stocked kitchen.
Large, wood-floor dance hall. Large, open-beamed
dining hall. Several jacuzzies.  Large, well-stocked
craft and sewing rooms.  A large library.
Scriptorium.  Card and game rooms. A large,
well-stocked wine and beer cellar. A huge flower
garden, where you can tip-toe thru the tulips.  And a
maze, for those late-night trysts.  We accept any and
all who wish our protection, regardless of race,
creed, color, age, size, sense of humor or sexual
orientation.

The only drawback to the Asylum is that it used to be
called the "Hotel California" ...

Huette
Mother Superior, Proprietrix, and Agent for The Asylum
of St. Ignacia, Inc.(tm)