SC - Hard as little rocks

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 23:18:29 PDT 2000

Siegfried Heydrich wrote:

>     Marshmallows work good, as do peanuts and popcorn. Be careful of
> anything that can squish and stain anyone's garb, though, or you'll never
> hear the end of it! Green grapes are OK, but Concords are RIGHT OUT!
>     If you want to cut down on the amount of garbage, hurl Hershey's Kisses
> (or some other sort of small wrapped candy) - they can hit the floor and
> still be eaten, so the wastage will be minimal.
>
>     Sieggy

Here we prefer bread. White and soft is best. Dry, rolls into dense,
aerodynamic balls, doesn't splatter, doesn't stain, etc. Cleaning up
afterward is a whole lot easier.

We also have 'civilized' food fights, in which a small dish is sent over
containing the 'thrown' food item, along with a pun-ridden note. On one
occasion, a rather buxom friend placed the small plate upon her bosom,
walked over, and curtsied with a straight face. The recipients conceded
victory in the food fight, claiming they were unable to reproduce or
surpass the delivery.

Seumas