SC - feast catapults

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Apr 20 06:21:42 PDT 2000

Been there...done that.  Phillip has two catapults, one small enough for grapes,
the other would handle larger things like large chunks of bread.  The smaller
one was called into service at a feast some years ago.  Everyone had lots of fun
(mostly), but the problem was that the grapes made the floor slippery...so you
do have to be a bit careful!

Kiri