SC - quick important note

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 00:28:56 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/20/00 7:56:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

>  <Sigh> Modern pressure cookers designed for home use are COMPLETELY
> different
>  from the commercial cooker which seems to have everyone over reacting. If
> you
>  follow the manufacturer's instructions no harm will come, Christianna.
>
>  Methinks that the horror story referencing commercial pressure cookers has
>  taken an inappropriate jump into the home cooker arena with the resulting
>  inappropriate application of worries surrounding  commercial cookers. :-(
>  think you are over reacting, my dear friend.
>
>  Ras

This may be true...but better safe than in the burn ward, I always say.
Could the explosion have been due to a crack in the pot?  I love pressure
cookers, myself, but you have to admit, that story does make you stop and
think.  The only problem is, when I stop and think, I have a hard time
starting again.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess