SC - feast catapults

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 00:36:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/20/00 7:29:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> Sorry, but the Asylum isn't anywhere near the
>  Cathedral.  We are on a different coast.  The Asylum
>  has been in existance for a long time.  We started
>  during a certain All Saints Tournament in Caid.
>  Cariadoc should remember it.  I won a "best period
>  joke" contest that he sponsored and was given an
>  emerald as the prize for winning.

Ah, the joys of debating "Who's Imaginary Hangout is Older and Cooler"...  I
prefer "Casper's Frosty Lube", myself.  It is a tiny place with a dirt floor,
no modern comforts, and is lousy with ants.  But, you can get your valves
lubed and enjoy an Egg Cream while you wait. And it's been around since about
3:20 this afternoon.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess