SC - molds for gingerbread

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 12:28:21 PDT 2000

Thank you for your generous post.  I am amused not offended.  I was very
pleased to see so many jump to my defense when my idea was somewhat
undefendable.  The list is a great balance of  heartfelt opinion and humor.
I understand that people do not come across in email as they would in
person.

> Once such merriment starts people's common sense tends to go out of
> their heads. (just my opinion based on my experiences)  I see something
like
> this starting out OK   but quickly devolving into a free for all.

This was my final opinion as well.  I have only been in the sca for eight
years but I have seen enough to agree with you.  I look forward to many long
threads where we can agree/disagree.

Nykademus