Subject: SC - daryoles

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 22:46:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/21/00 9:54:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

> For many of us, for most competitions, the judges aren't going to be
>  anything like the experts on this list. There's a good chance that if you
>  include all the explanations and documentation expected by those on this
>  list, you'll soon be considered SUCH an expert that you'll find yourself
>  judging more compettions than you enter.
>
>  Of course, Batlthazar, I beleive,  resides near both Huette and Cariodoc,
so

>  he may not find himself in this situation!

Lords of Light!!  You have GOT to be joking, right?  Doomed.. I'm DOOMED, I
say!!  I'll be sent to the salt mines of Kessel, smashed into
who-knows-what...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess