SC - Re: Substitution - Response Phlip

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 23:00:16 PDT 2000

A nice basic sekanjabin recipe was recently posted, so I'll ask about
something I've been looking for.  Now, mind you, the only reference I've
seen was from the late 19th century.  It seems to be older and more
importantly, it sounds tasty.

It was a type of sekanjabin that used apple cider vinegar and ginger.  I
don't know anything more about it aside from it was supposed to be good
in the heat of summer and wouldn't cause cramping.

Any ideas?

Morgana