SC - Beer

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 24 07:44:41 PDT 2000

Greetings, all.  I saw Akim's post remarking about beekeeping and
debated asking him to teach a class about that until I noticed he was
a merchant.  So, in lieu of tracking down all of you, here are the only
cookery classes so far at Pennsic.  If you are coming, visit the Pennsic
War website for an on-line class submission form.  I am also looking for
classes for Land Grab Week (Wed 9 through Sun 13).

Curds and Whey the Viking Way
Food and Cookery in Ancient and Medieval Japan
Known World Cooks' Potluck
Roman Cuisine and Dining
What They Ate in Lent

Alys Katharine
PW 29 Class Coordinator and Cooks' List Lurker