SC - Venison recipe request

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Mon Apr 24 13:32:44 PDT 2000

    Are y'all implying that there are Pelican hunting permits? For god's
sake, don't let the Knights find out! Of course, Pelican hunting parties
could be fun. You could give the most successful hunter a laurel, and hearty
handshake . . .

Sieggy