SC - History of Biblical foods on Food Network

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 18:10:05 PDT 2000

> Would rice pudding be more period.  If so what spices would be
> appropriate and according to what sources?  BP isn't up there with serving
> turkey and potatoes is it?
>
> Nyckademus (who realy did go to school for this cooking stuff)

Platina has a lovely little rice dish he swiped from Master Martino of rice
mixed with sugar, ground almonds and milk.  I served some this weekend at
the Wolfstar Family Reunion.  Margaret took one bite and said, "oh, rice
pudding."

I'll post the recipe and my adaptation in the next few days along with a
recipe for marinated brisket which I also did for the party.

Bear