SC - Determining Laurel Doneness (Was: Cooking Laurels)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 18:11:07 PDT 2000

Kiri asks:
know which
"booth" in Tent #1 is yours?<<<<

Well, look for the "Gaul Mart" sign that Gaelan the Druid has at
Stonehenge Pottery.  Look for the "patented glow-in-the-
dark sundial display in front of the tent fronting on the Street
of Gold side.  You can usually find me behind tables piled with
raw amber and ivory for carving, piles of pearls and jewels.  My
division of Gaul Mart is the "Crown Jewels".  This year I will be adding
a large display of fine porcelain unicorn tapestry plates made by
Haviland, Limoges, France back in the seventies as a limited edition.
If things go well, I also will be selling tapestries direct from my contacts
in  Brussels too.

This ad was brought to you as a direct plug from Akim himself.